Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Grandma Lisa or is that Mama again?

I have just begun blogging and find myself at a lost for words.  I wanted to show off some of the work I have been doing, but I realized that most people would like to read something, anything, that was more personal.  So I thought I would try my hand at the more personal stuff.

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Lisa and more and more I have become Grandma Lisa to most of the babies in my neighborhood.  I am 42 years old, and I have six children (not all I gave birth to but they are mine just the same) and three grandbabies.  I will be talking about them from time to time. Okay, I will be talking about the most of the time.  I live with Kenny, who has been my companion, friend and lover for over fifteen years now.  All of these are my inspiration and make up the story of my life.  I hope you enjoy my blog and come back for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment