Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Little Big Sister

I would like to take the time to send a shout out to the best "little" big sister in the entire universe.  She is a few years older than me and a few inches short. (lol-sorry Chrisy).  Beautiful both inside and out, she is not only my sister but my best friend, my cheerleader, and my inspiration.  I really don't know what I would do without her.

She is an awesome artist as well.  She creates DVDs from pictures and add music to them.  They are truely a work of art --memories in motion.  She made me one for Gabe, it was so touching that I still cry when I see it.
And she does all this while holding down a full time job.  She is totally amazing.

I just wanted to share with you my love and appreciation for my sister.  I LOVE YOU CHRISY!!!

1 comments:

Chrisy Bates said...

I love you too hun..and you make me cry!!! You know your my sis and best friend and I thank God everyday for you!

Post a Comment